Learning Agile Software Development
Learn the full spectrum of Agile Methods, including Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Crystal Methods, Dynamic Systems Development Method, and Feature-driven Development.
These methods promote teamwork, rich and concise communication, and the frequent delivery of running tested systems containing the highest priority customer features.
Agile Software Development Training Course
Emphasizes the rapid realization of system value through disciplined, iterative and incremental software development techniques, and elimination of wasteful practices.
Who Should Attend
Software architects, system engineers, enterprise architect, programmers, technical/project managers, analysts who want to learn to develop software using proven Agile programming principles and practices
- Agile System and Software Definitions and Concepts
- Agile Software Development
- Introduction to Agile System Software Development
- Agility and Software Engineering Processes
- Application of Agile System Software Concepts
- The Agile Software Approaches
- System Analysis and Design Process
- Defining and Managing Reliability Engineering
- Agile Software Development Training
Visit this link. Agile software development training
Explore our MBSE training, courses and certifications
We offer MBSE and SysML professional training, courses, education, seminars, webinars and what’s not ? It’s all about systems modeling language. Browse our courses and improve your skills.