MBSE Fundamentals for DoD
Digital Engineering Training
Length: 3 days
MBSE Fundamentals training for DoD (Department of Defense) will help you learn the connection between Digital Engineering (DE) and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE). It has really been a focal point for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).
Digital Engineering training, MBSE Fundamentals for DoD. Digital Engineering (DE) (also known as model-based engineering or model-based systems engineering) helps to streamline the way defense programs collect, retain, and share data.
MBSE Benefits For Industries
These industries are benefited with MBSE
- Transportation and mobility
- Aerospace and defense
- Industrial equipment
- Energy and utilities
- Architecture and construction
- Life sciences, High-tech
- Marine and offshore
- Financial and business services
- Consumer goods and retail
- Natural resources
- Consumer packaged goods and retail
Recommended for software and system engineers, scientists, analysts’ managers, technicians.
- Systems Engineering (SE) and Digital Engineering overview
- Lifecycle SE Transformation with Digital Engineering and MBSE
- Digital Engineering and System Architecture and Modeling
- DoD Enterprise and System Architecture with Digital Engineering and MBSE